Quorn pieces and avocados fajitas 😍
Mexican food is so lovely and full of flavour but don’t you sometimes feel like boy that’s just calorific with all the stuff that goes into making it taste so good.
But for me, it doesn’t have to be that way in my homemade fajitas.
I replace the chicken with quorn pieces as I don’t eat chicken. I cut that animal out of my lifestyle along time ago and I’ve never felt better.
I used to eat chicken all day long but haven’t touched the stuff for 3 years. Anyway I’m steering off topic so back to the fajitas.
I’m going to show you a low calorie quick and easy recipe which can be perfect for anytime of the week for family and friends why not add it to the BBQ menu now the weather getting nicer.
Quorn & avocado fajitas
• x2 300g bags of quorn pieces ( you can replace the quorn for chicken if your a meat lover)
• 1-2 sprays of frylight
• 2 avocados
• 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
• 5 wholewheat tortillas
• 2 tbsp tomato salsa
• juice of half a lime
• 2 tbsp of fat-free Greek yogurt
• salad of your choice to serve
1. Preheat the frying pan and spray with a little fry light toss in the quorn pieces and season with your favourite flavours.
2. Roughly mash the avocados with the lime juice and chilli flakes then season with salt and pepper. Pop the tortillas either in a preheated oven or under the grill to warm up a little.
3. Then spread the avocado mixture over the tortillas once warmed. Divide the quorn pieces between each of the tortillas. Then top with the salsa, yogurt and the salad of your choice and Wala there you have it some incredible tasting low calorie fajitas enjoy. 🙂